Prep School Teacher
Are you inspirational? Do you have a passion for education? Are you looking for a new and exciting teaching role? This could be the PERFECT job for you!
We are looking for a hard-working and enthusiastic Prep School Teacher to join our school in, Tunbridge Wells!
About Beechwood School
Beechwood is a co-educational independent day and boarding school for boys and girls aged 3-18, which comprises a Pre-Prep, Preparatory and Senior School. It is a thriving, happy and purposeful place where excellence and a love of learning are nurtured.
Our students thrive in an exceptionally positive learning environment and enjoy many opportunities to encourage their love of learning. Our class sizes are small meaning that teaching workload is more manageable.
We aim to encourage intellectual curiosity and productive learning habits in both our students and staff. Whether you are fully trained or seeking further qualifications, we have plenty of opportunities for you to broaden your skill set and reach your career goals.
About the Position
Your Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Implementing and delivering lessons of an excellent standard to pupils in the class, enabling all pupils to benefit from the learning.
- Preparing lesson plans and learning materials to facilitate positive pupil development, as well as assessments that can accurately determine pupils progress and ways in which you can facilitate pupil development.
- Fostering a learning environment and educational structures that allow for a child to flourish as a ‘whole person’, not only in the academic sense.
- Constantly observing pupil behaviour, in line with Child Protection guidance and training. Demonstrate a maintained commitment to child protection training and safeguarding structures within the local area.
- Continuing to develop and update the school curriculum, enabling your lessons to always adapt to needs of individual pupils or classes.
We are looking for someone who has:
- QTS (essential).
- The ability to inspire a love of learning
- Experience designing and implementing inspirational and engaging schemes of work.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to be flexible, adaptable, and enthusiastic.
- A strong commitment to continued personal development.
To find out more about this role, please read our Job Description
If this sounds like the job for you then APPLY TODAY!
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please fill out our Application Form and return this to email@example.com along with your CV.
Beechwood School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants for ALL jobs will undergo appropriate child-protection screening including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check to enhanced level, costs are covered by the company. This role is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the Amendments to the Exceptions Order 1975, 2013 and 2020.