Do you have experience in delivering high quality compliance related services? Are you organised and hard-working?
We are looking for a hard-working Site Manager to join our school in Tunbridge Wells!
Beechwood is a co-educational independent day and boarding school for boys and girls aged 3 -18, which comprises a Pre-Prep, Preparatory and Senior School. It is a thriving, happy and purposeful place where excellence and a love of learning are nurtured.
The children at Beechwood are at the heart of everything that we do. Their enthusiasm and passions are nurtured by a dedicated team of teachers who inspire our students to give of their very best both in and outside the classroom, at school and at home
About the Position
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- All aspects of Maintenance and Compliance throughout the school;
- Ensuring that all policies and procedures remain fully compliant with all legislation and regulations;
- To ensure the senior team and staff are kept informed of all relevant changes in guidance and legislation;
- Identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk; develop action plans for the mitigation of those risks and provide general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future;
- Conduct internal audits of processes and procedures;
- Ensure the school is always compliant with relevant legislation and are operating at best practice;
- The effective and efficient management of all Health and Safety, Fire Safety and Transport Safety Matters.
This position will be best suited to someone who:
- Has previous knowledge of legislation within the Independent Education Sector;
- Can cope well under pressure and has good time management skills;
- Can interpret legislation and other laid down procedures and able to translate this information to non-specialists;
- Has knowledge of risk management, health and safety, and internal audit experience.
To find out more about this role, please read our Job Description.
If you feel like this is the position for you then APPLY TODAY!
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please fill out our Application Form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your CV.
Beechwood School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants for ALL jobs will undergo appropriate child-protection screening including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check to enhanced level, costs are covered by the company. This role is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the Amendments to the Exceptions Order 1975, 2013 and 2020.